Summer means a rise in temperature that causes a lot of sweating and perspirations for us. We pour out water from our body every day through several ways, which includes few important summer tips, and when we involve in any physical activity, we lose more water. As a result, we have several problems. So, it is highly recommended that we should keep ourselves well hydrated so that loss of water in our body can be covered.
There are given below some important information along with summer tips that can help you keep well hydrated.
Problems Caused by Dehydration
There are several problems that can be triggered due to the dehydration; some of them are given below:
- Dehydration can be the cause of swollen feet
- You can also have a headache
- It may also lead to grave illness
Hydration Makes Heart’s Task Easy
If you are well hydrated, it eases the task of heart as your heart do not need to work harder for pumping blood that is also beneficial for muscles as it makes them work more efficiently.
Indication of Dehydration
Through paying attention to the color of your urine, you can identify the dehydration. If the color of your urine is:
- Pale, and it is clear, it indicates towards no dehydration
- Dark, you are not well hydrated; you need to pay attention to it
Summer Tips: Summer Drinks are the Most Important
Water is considered to be the best summer drinks; it is also an important nutrient, but we do not pay attention to it. It is one of the best summer drinks that help you stay well hydrated. Water is also useful for:
- Essential biochemical reactions that help in bringing in nutrients as well as taking away wastes.
- Upholding the temperature of your body
- Upholding blood circulation in your whole body
Fruits and vegetables containing a good percentage of the water are also considered good to keep your body well hydrated. People who do high-intensity workout should take sports drinks that have electrolytes.
Summer Tips: What Should You Avoid?
- Drinks like Soda should be avoided; they are not good if you are dehydrated.
- Drinks that have caffeine should also be avoided for they cause to pour out more water.
How Much Water is required for a Person?
It is different from person to person. Some people may need more water than others. It depends on of several things like:
- Climate conditions
- Types or intensity of exercise
- Medical condition of people
To stay well hydrated, it is important that we drink so much water as our body pours it out. The easiest way to know is you should weigh your weight before and after the exercise and see the difference, and drink an equal amount of water you lose.
Other Important Summer Tips
- Keep drinking water even without feeling thirsty
- Drink water before, after, during the exercise
- Avoid workouts, if you aren’t well hydrated
- Eat enough fruits and vegetables containing good amount of water
Good hydration is very important in summer as it makes our body function well and smoothly. It has been found in studies that juice may not be helpful to keep us well hydrated. Above mentioned summer tips can help keep you away from dehydration. Let us know what do you think about this post, and do not forget to share it if you like it.