As the temperature keeps going up in summer, it becomes challenging to all of us to bear clothes as it increases the sweating and heating. It is one such a season when we want to stay with fewer clothes so that we feel somewhat relaxed. As we have to put up with fewer clothes, so we have limited options to maintain new look daily and keep up the summer fashion.
Several useful summer fashion tips and tricks can help you stay somewhat relaxed and look stylish; some of them are given below:
1. Pay Attention on Fabrics
There are different kinds of fabrics: some are intended for hot weather, while other for cold. Fabrics like rayon, poly blends, or polyester are not good for summer as they are less breathable, so they cause more and more sweating.
Natural fabric is best for summer season and summer fashion. Clothes made of it are more breathable. They absorb sweat as well as dries up soon, so they are good as they do not make you sweaty. Linen, Cotton, and Silk are best for summer.
2. Choose Loose Clothes for Summer Fashion
Summer is one such a season that we cannot put up with touching anything with our body. Tight clothing makes you uncomfortable as it sticks to your body tightly. Contrary to it, loose clothes are very comfortable. Bearing skin-tight tanks and shorts and other similar things are better to avoid; Instead of such dressing, loose maxi type garments are much better as they make you feel cooler.
3. Wear White and Light This Summer
Dark color clothes are not ideal for summer as they absorb heat soon and make you make feel uneasy. Light color clothes help you keep cool. White is the best color for clothing in summer. It easily matches all kinds of pattern and color. It will also offer you a new modern look.
Tips to Look Stylish
- Choose Clothing with Attractive Design Detail: For single layer clothing, it is very important that you pay attention to design detail as it will help you offer a new look and make you feel cool as well.
- Some Small Useful Things for Your Stylish Look: For looking stylish, light scarf, big wide hat, printed belt, and also sunglass are some of the things that are useful for your stylish look. As well as, scarf and sunglass also make you feel comfortable in summer.
What to Avoid In Summer?
- Avoid dark color clothing for they gather heat so they make you sweaty
- Avoid padded bras, use soft unlined bralettes
- Avoid flimsy and synthetic fabric for they are less breathable
- Avoid ornamentation because they keep sticking with your body and make you uncomfortable
- Avoid tight dress
- Avoid lined dresses like skirts and jackets because they offer no space for air
- Say ‘No’ to hot back
It is also essential that you choose to clothe as per your body type so that you can look stylish and feel cool. You also need to cover yourself smartly so that you do not feel sweaty. In addition to this, you should also ensure that you are following certain summer health tips to keep yourself healthy and beautiful all day. Let us know your tips to keep your shelf cool for the summer fashion; and, do not forget to share this post if you like.